Unit Lead- IPTV Support and Monitoring Department
Published Date: 2021-11-02
Application Deadine: 2021-11-13
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Technical or Engineering field
Experience: 3 years in relevant field
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Job Location: Jawalakhel
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Benefits of joining us!
- Handle escalations and recommend proactive solutions for repetitive escalations.
- Ensure technical escalations related to ViaTV are followed up by agents properly
- Ensure SLA is met for the tickets escalated to ViaTV
- Ensure timely and proper solutions for tickets escalated is provided by agents
- Intervene where agents are unable to provide the solutions and handle the situation accordingly
- Keep up to date information about the devices situated at data centers
- Evaluate the reports prepared by QCA of the agents and provide insights on how to improve the functionality of the agents resulting in maximum output from teams and individuals
- Oversee the performance of technical agents
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation and supervision of the Technical Support Team
- This position will provide direct supervision of the technical issues of ViaTV
- Recommend or perform actions to correct problems based on knowledge of IPTV
- Researches, provides and document confident, accurate solutions to user problems on a timely basis
- Monitors support activity and inform colleagues and managers of any perceived trends, positive or negative tickets escalation
- Coordinate ne hire technology training
- Acquiring and maintaining a highly competent knowledge of relevant issue, current support policies and methods of support delivery
- Assist in streaming and transcoding.
- Reporting regarding streaming and transcoding to responsible person.
Major Responsibilities of IPTV Support and Monitoring Department
- Monitor various regional and international channels
- Monitor the devices situated at Data Centre
- Inform and relay message to the concerned departments regarding the downtime of incidents occurring.
- Report, open & close incident of the incidents occurring.
- Make proper documentation of all the occurring incidents regarding IPTV
- Stand as a mediator and central source of information flow of problems between ViaTV and Vianet
- Manage and maintain the monitoring tools for its smooth operation.
- Have proper knowledge about the monitoring tools in use namely MRTG, Check MK, Cacti, Zabbix
- Maintain and manage the data center.
- Look after the issues and promptly solve any kind of issues related to data center and IPTV
- Agent should proactively handle technical escalations regarding IPTV.
- Log customer/employee queries in appropriate heading with problem described in task the task assigned
- Coordination between the customers and inter departments
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Develop diagnostic skills with solution in mind for IPTV
- Involve in documentation and active resolution process based on such requests
- Update task as action taken to troubleshoot with common title and clear language
- Timely Escalation of problem to other department and supervisors
- Educate other team members about the issues and action taken to solve the same.
- Receive handed over task by other shift and handle with prioritizing solutions.
- Actively participate in the training (Tech and non tech) to develop the learning
- Responsible for maintaining the defined KPI of the department
- Sharp Technical Knowledge and soft communication skills
Benefits of joining us!
• Accidental and Medical Insurance
• Company Bonus
• Dashain Bonus
• Online Medical Consultation
• Paid annual leave and sick leave
• Social Security Fund (SSF)
• Internet Benefit
• We value continuous growth and development