Service AssuranceCustomers that suffer more than 24 hour down-time due to issues at Vianet’s end, customers will get 24 hours extended on their service.
- Gunsampanna-30 TV+
- Gunsampanna-40 2TV+
- Gunsampanna-60 3TV+
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer is eligible for compensation if their service down time on a single instance exceeds 24 hours continuously without resolution.
- Compensation is not applicable on unsatisfactory Internet performance but only if there is no internet connectivity.
- Compensation is only applicable if service downtime was caused due to technical issues at Vianet’s network. Service down time due to incidents beyond the control of Vianet such as power outage at client’s location, technical issues at upstream provider, natural disaster, etc., will not be eligible for compensation.
- Extension is provided manually upon client request only.
- Customer is compensated as follows:
|Service Down-Time||Service Extension|
|24 Hours – 48 Hours||24 Hours|
|48 Hours – 72 Hours||48 Hours|
|72 Hours – 96 Hours||72 Hours|
|96 Hours – 125 Hours||96 Hours|
|125 Hours – 144 Hours||125 Hours|
|144 Hours – 168 Hours||144 Hours|
- Compensation provided to the customer will be in the form of service extension only.
- The service extension provided is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or converted to cash in part or full.
- Compensation will be applied only if all invoices are paid for the impacted Service.
- Compensations are provided up to maximum of 7 days of service extension.
- Scheduled service maintenance does not apply as downtime.
- The service extension provided is valid only for Internet.