Effective 1st Jan 2021
How we collect your contact information data?
Vianet collects user data when it is willfully provided to us, such as filling up sales inquiry form, service registration form, online lead forms etc.
- To market our services such as via through phone, email, SMS, social media etc.
- To advertise our services.
- To communicate for installation, support, billing, services, products or apps.
- For feedback so we can improve our service.
- For research purposes.
- To preventing and investigate illegal activities and violations of our Terms, Use Policies and other service conditions or restrictions.
- To verify or authenticate your identity so as to detect fraud, billing and collection, protecting your Vianet account information and authorizing transactions.