Give eXtra Boost to your Home Wi-Fi!
Are you tired of moving closer to your router to get better internet speeds? Do you want to extend 5Ghz WiFi coverage throughout your home? Now, look no further. Leave no corner in your home without WiFi with the new Nokia Beacon 1.1 Mesh Router.
- Easily increase WiFi coverage as much as required by placing multiple Mesh devices
- Increase 5Ghz WiFi coverage so as to get the best speeds where needed
- Mesh WiFi means you have one WiFi throughout the house, without the need to switch to different WiFi each time you change location within the house.
Order now and get Lagataar Coverage at every corner of your home!Click to Order
What is Mesh WiFi?
Mesh WiFi is a type of wireless network that uses multiple devices, called nodes, to create a wireless network coverage area. These nodes work together to create a single wireless network that covers a larger area than a single wireless router or access point.
In a mesh WiFi network, each node communicates with the others to create a mesh of connections that covers the entire area. This allows devices to move freely within the coverage area and still be connected to the internet.
Benefit of Mesh WiFi over standard secondary router?
There are several benefits to using a mesh WiFi system over a standard secondary router:
- Improved coverage: Mesh WiFi systems are designed to provide seamless wireless coverage over a larger area, whereas a standard secondary router may not always be able to extend the coverage of the primary router effectively.
- Ease of use: Mesh WiFi systems are typically easy to set up and manage, as they come with their own accompanying app that allows you to control and monitor the network from your phone.
- Flexibility: Mesh WiFi nodes can be placed in different locations around the coverage area, allowing you to customize the network to fit the specific needs of your home or office.
- Reliability: Mesh WiFi systems are designed to be highly reliable, as they use multiple nodes to create a mesh network. This means that if one node goes down, the other nodes can still provide a connection.
- Mesh WiFi has a single SSID through out the house, so you do not need to connect to a new network everytime you change location within the house.
Overall, mesh WiFi systems offer a more flexible and reliable solution for expanding wireless coverage in a large area compared to a standard secondary router.
What is the Specifications of Nokia Beacon 1.1 Mesh Router?
It has the following specifications:
|Processor:||Qualcomm IPQ4019 Quad-Core ARM Cortex A7|
|Memory||256 MB RAM and 128 MB Flash|
|Operating system:||Nokia BeaconOS|
|Networking standards:||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2 MIMO)|
|Frequency bands:||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Wireless transmission speeds:||Up to 867 Mbps on 5 GHz and up to 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz|
|Antenna:||2×2 MIMO Omni-directional|
|LAN ports:||2x Gigabit Ethernet|
|USB port:||1x USB 2.0|
|Dimensions:||4.3 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
Can multiple Mesh devices be added wirelessly or does it have to be wired?
The first Nokia Beacon 1.1 Mesh Router needs to be connected to the ONU via ethernet cable. This will be the main Mesh Device. After that, additional mesh devices can be connected to the main Mesh device wirelessly. However, we strongly advise to connect the Mesh devices via ethernet connection for best performance.
How many Mesh WiFi devices can I add?
You can add up to 3 Nokia Beacon 1.1 Mesh Routers in a network.
Will Vianet install all ethernet cables, including clamping in the walls or inserting cables through duct/wall pipes?
No During installation, Vianet will only assist in connecting devices via Ethernet cables. For beautification of the wiring, such as clamping of wires to walls or installing of cable ducts, we request customers to reach out to nearby electricians.
Will the ONU WiFi also be synced with Mesh WiFi?
No the ONU WiFi will not be synced with Mesh WiFi. Hence in order to have only one WiFi thoughout the house, it needs to be done through a network of Mesh Routers only.
Is there any extra costs associated with installing Mesh Router?
Along with the Mesh Router device charges, customer could be subject to Ethernet Cable charges of Rs. 40 per meter (Tax inclusive rate).