As a Training and Development Specialist on the Customer Experience Improvement Team, you will responsible for designing, developing and maintaining engaging and impactful training content for our talents! In this role, you will partner with customer service and support department units to manage the roadmap for our team ensuring that every talent can quickly find, understand & digest the content. You will have the opportunity to cross collaborate with all levels of the organization, making content accessible at the right time and to the right audience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly creative person with a passion for activating and developing talent through learning. You not only take pride in a career history of owning the entire Knowledge Management roadmap and system creation, but drive continuous improvement with the vision, energy, and passion to generate new ideas and models to drive business results and best in class customer experience! You succeed in ambiguity – you can take limited information and translate knowledge opportunities to enhance organizational efficiency and effectiveness. You have the unique ability to enjoy the detail work while understanding and driving the “Big Picture”.
What You’ll Do
• Create, organize, plan, and present various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees.
• Maintain records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
• Design and develop curricula, which could include any audio-visual aids, handbooks, and/or written on-line documentation, to meet specific training needs.
• Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior.
• Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes.
• Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development.
• Monitor agent calls and agent performance to identify training gaps.
• Coordinates efforts with the Quality Team to assist in the quality improvement process of the agents.
• Participates in calibration meetings with the QA, Unit Supervisors and team leads to ensure information being trained is up-to-date.
• Finds new ways to be more effective in the delivery of the training to the agents.
• Observe and evaluate results of training programs.
• Report and escalate issues / problems to management as needed.
• Identify skill gap, work on skill and capabilities development plan, execute such plans to enhance knowledge, skill and abilities of the customer-facing team members across the departments.
• Prepare a report and learning chart of new hired.
What You’ll Bring To The Team
• Bachelor Degree Completed on IT or Management
• Expertise: You have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar or relevant role, developing, and executing learning, product, and knowledge management programs for a high growth team.
• Team management: Experience in managing small size team, and working across functions and with multiple stakeholders.
• Strategic thinking: Applies an outcomes focused mind set to determine an effective training and development strategy.
• Follow through: High motivation, drive and strong prioritization. Can work independently to bring all assigned work to completion with speed and accuracy.
• Collaboration: Assertive with humility—able to lead change in a positive way. Maintains high standards for verbal and written communication, and always professional under pressure whether engaging with staffs.
• Agility: Highly adaptive in the face of ambiguous and problems, taking a flexible and openminded approach to new challenges. Able to seamlessly alternate between various tasks.
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development