– Manage a team of 8-12 agents
– Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are logged and solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner
– Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to technical support agents.
– Monitor call queues, agent’s queue time, and agent’s daily throughput.
– Conduct periodic knowledge sharing sessions to reduce errors to improve efficiency.
– Handle escalated issues by utilizing problem solving skills and communication skills to effectively resolve more than 95% of customer inquiries in a timely manner.
– Coach and train support personnel in processing inbound calls from customers while maintaining a high-level of customer satisfaction and exceeding department goals during peak call volumes.
– Resolve and provide guidance to agents for escalated technical issues
– Participate in team meetings for escalated issues to provide faster resolution
– Conduct team huddle on weekly basis
– Record and track team SLAs and workflows
– On-board new technical support team members
– Work to create any relevant support material for the team
– Review all technical support related processes and documentation for continuous improvement
– TL KPI will be measured on the effective of agent performance (FTR, Call handle Report and NC’s)