Department: Customer Service and Support Department
Shift we are looking for:
6:00 AM- 2:00 PM- 2
7:00 AM- 3:00 PM- 1
2:00 PM- 10:00 PM- 1
· Manage a team of 8-12 agents
· Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are logged and solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner
· Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to technical support agents.
· Monitor call queues, agent’s queue time, and agent’s daily throughput.
· Conduct periodic knowledge sharing sessions to reduce errors to improve efficiency.
· Handle escalated issues by utilizing problem solving skills and communication skills to effectively resolve more than 95% of customer inquiries in a timely manner.
· Coach and train support personnel in processing inbound calls from customers while maintaining a high-level of customer satisfaction and exceeding department goals during peak call volumes.
· Resolve and provide guidance to agents for escalated technical issues
· Participate in team meetings for escalated issues to provide faster resolution
· Conduct team huddle on weekly basis
· Record and track team SLAs and workflows
· On-board new technical support team members
· Work to create any relevant support material for the team
· Review all technical support related processes and documentation for continuous improvement
· TL KPI will be measured on the effective of agent performance (FTR, Call handle Report and NC’s)
· Technical – The candidate must demonstrate an in-depth understanding of IP networking including routing, switching and addressing concepts. Preference will be given to candidates who have CCNA certification or knowledge and experience of system and network infrastructures such as LAN and WAN network technologies.
· Critical Thinking – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, be able to solve problems independently, make well thought-out recommendations.
· Security Standards – Must be a proponent of a monitored environment, promote adherence to processes and standards encompassing data and infrastructure security.
· Teamwork – Must promote a collaborative environment within and across support teams.
· Communications Skills – Must be effective with oral and written communication and be able to present complex technical concepts in an informative way to non-technical staff. They must be prepared to produce business presentable documentation for all change and project related work as required.
· Project Management – Must be organized, self-sufficient and have the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously. Must have the ability to co-ordinate with other teams to ensure that project workflow is effectively communicated.
· Leadership and Team Management – Taking lead in managing the network team, setting goals, building capabilities, coaching and providing feedback, driving change and innovating ideas
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development