Department Customer Service and Support
Shift 7 AM – 3 Pm
Reports To: Support Supervisor
Key Relationships/Liaison with: CSSD AM, CSSD HOD, CSSD Unit Supervisors, Internal stakeholders
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Mentor a team of 8-12 agents
• Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are logged and solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner
• Follow up L2 escalated tasks.
• Talk to the customer, when fellow team member need immediate assistance.
• Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to technical support agents.
• Monitor call queues, agent’s queue time, and agent’s daily throughput.
• Conduct periodic knowledge sharing sessions to reduce errors to improve efficiency.
• Handle escalated issues by utilizing problem solving skills and communication skills to effectively resolve more than 95% of customer inquiries in a timely manner.
• Coach and train support personnel in processing inbound calls from customers while maintaining a high-level of customer satisfaction and exceeding department goals during peak call volumes.
• Resolve and provide guidance to agents for escalated technical issues
• Participate in team meetings for escalated issues to provide faster resolution
• Conduct team huddle on weekly basis
• Record and track team SLAs and workflows
• On-board new technical support team members
• Work to create any relevant support material for the team
• Review all technical support related processes and documentation for continuous improvement
• The nature of the work may involve the jobholder carrying out work outside of normal
• Duties and responsibilities may vary from time to time without changing the general
character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
Experience in customer service, support role is mandatory.
Proven experience of network support.
Benefits of joining us!
• Accidental and Medical Insurance
• Company Bonus
• Dashain Bonus
• Paid annual leave and sick leave
• Social Security Fund (SSF)
• Internet Benefit
• We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development