Published Date: 2022-03-18
Application Deadine: 2022-03-31
Number of Vacancy(ies): 2
Qualification: Bachelors Completed in IT/Engineering
Experience: 2 years in the ISP (Internet Service Provider) field managing teams
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Job Location: Jawalakhel, Lalitpur
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience as a supervisor in ISP or any area of IT. Hands on experience in ISP (Internet Service Provider)
- Ability to communicate well orally and in writing with customers, management, and coworkers is crucial.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong technical knowledge in networking systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Providing technical related support to all customers of Vianet within stated SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Involve with all technical stakeholders to ensure smooth internet connectivity on customer’s
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Department : Customer Service and Support Department
Shift we are looking for: 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
6:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Plan and implement call center strategy
- Monitor operations to ensure adherence to service level standards and company/department policies and procedures
- Measure agents’ performance with KPIs
- Keep track of employee attendance, and make sure work procedures are complied with organization policy.
- Assist in hiring and onboarding new employees.
- Prepare monthly and annual performance reports.
- Remain available at all times for agents’ questions and concerns.
- Handle calls from customers who wish to speak to a supervisor for whatever reason.
- Monitor numbers of calls that agents handle each hour to ensure each agent is taking the required number of calls.
- Review all call reports.
- Maintain agent’s attendance records.
- Train new call center agents.
- Meet with HOD to report the progress and current issues
- Provide helpful feedback and positive communication to motivate all the agents.
- Run regular staff meetings with all the agents
- Keep up with industry news.
- Communicate any company policy and procedure changes to the agents.
- Ensure adherence to the company’s policies and procedures
- Keep senior management informed about recurring issues or problems
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Set targets and goals for the week, month and year.
- Good understanding of new technologies, product and implementing processes into the company
- Troubleshoot application issues working with various technology partners and vendors.
- Report, open & close incident of the incidents occurring.
- Make proper documentation of all the occurring incidents
- Stand as a mediator and central source of information flow of problems of customer and network
- Manage and maintain the monitoring tools for its smooth operation
- Make decisions quickly, often with limited information
- Ensure ongoing training for support agents; advise support agents on career planning; maintain and analyze training records
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to Management in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We provide continuous growth and development