Published Date: 2023-07-09
Application Deadine: 2023-07-14
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor team to ensure adherence to service level standards and company/department policies and procedures.
- Measure agents’ performance with KPIs
- Keep track of employee attendance, and make sure work procedures are complied with organization policy.
- Assist in hiring and onboarding new employees.
- Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Remain available at all times for agents’ questions and concerns.
- Handle calls from customers who wish to speak to a supervisor for whatever reason.
- Monitor numbers of calls that agents handle each hour to ensure each agent is taking the required number of calls.
- Review all call reports.
- Maintain agent’s attendance records.
- Meet with HOD to report the progress and current issues
- Provide helpful feedback and positive communication to motivate all the agents.
- Run regular meetings with all the agents
- Keep up with industry news.
- Communicate any company policy and procedure changes to the agents.
- Ensure adherence to the company’s policies and procedures
- Keep senior management informed about recurring issues or problems
- Good understanding of new technologies, product and implementing processes into the company
- Troubleshoot application issues working with various technology partners and vendors.
- Report, open & close incident of the incidents occurring.
- Make proper documentation of all the occurring incidents.
- Stand as a mediator and central source of information flow of problems of customer and network
- Manage and maintain the monitoring tools for its smooth operation
- Make decisions quickly, often with limited information
- Ensure ongoing training for support agents; advise support agents on career planning; maintain and analyze training records
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to Management in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers