• Technical – The candidate must demonstrate an understanding of IP networking.
Preference will be given to candidates who have CCNA certification or knowledge
and experience in system and network infrastructures such as LAN and WAN network
• Critical Thinking – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to learn quickly,
solve problems independently, and make well-thought-out recommendations.
• Security Standards – Must be a proponent of a monitored environment, and promote
adherence to processes and standards encompassing data and infrastructure
• Teamwork – Must promote a collaborative environment within and across support
• Communications Skills – Must be effective with oral and written communication and
be able to present complex technical concepts in an informative way to nontechnical staff. They must be prepared to produce business presentable
documentation for all change and project-related work as required.
• Project Management – Must be organized, self-sufficient, and have the ability to
manage multiple initiatives simultaneously. Must have the ability to coordinate with
other teams to ensure that project workflow is effectively communicated.
• Leadership and Team Management – Taking a lead in managing the support team,
setting goals, building capabilities, coaching and providing feedback, driving change, and innovating ideas
Plan and implement call center strategy
• Monitor operations to ensure adherence to service level standards and
company/department policies and procedures
• Measure agents’ performance with KPIs
• Keep track of employee attendance, and make sure work procedures are complied
with organization policy.
• Assist in hiring and onboarding new employees.
• Prepare monthly and annual performance reports.
• Remain available at all times for agents’ questions and concerns.
• Handle calls from customers who wish to speak to a supervisor for whatever reason.
• Monitor numbers of calls that agents handle each hour to ensure each agent is taking
the required number of calls.
• Review all call reports.
• Maintain agent’s attendance records.
• Train new call center agents.
• Meet with HOD to report the progress and current issues
• Provide helpful feedback and positive communication to motivate all the agents.
• Run regular staff meetings with all the agents
• Keep up with industry news.
• Communicate any company policy and procedure changes to the agents.
• Ensure adherence to the company’s policies and procedures
• Keep senior management informed about recurring issues or problems
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Set targets and goals for the week, month and year.
• Good understanding of new technologies, product and implementing processes into
• Troubleshoot application issues working with various technology partners and vendors.
• Report, open & close incident of the incidents occurring.
• Make proper documentation of all the occurring incidents.
• Stand as a mediator and central source of information flow of problems of customer
• Manage and maintain the monitoring tools for its smooth operation
• Make decisions quickly, often with limited information
• Ensure ongoing training for support agents; advise support agents on career planning;
maintain and analyze training records
• Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to Management in ad-hoc, weekly,
monthly and as needed
• Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external