SOHO Sales Executive
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Time management
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of MS-Office.
- The ability and desire to sell.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
1. Conduct market research activities to achieve sales target.
2. Identifies and handles prospects to convert in the effective sales.
3. Fixes appointment/conduct meeting with corporate clients and maintain good public relations (PR)
4. Instantly communicates with Branch Manager/ SOHO Supervisor/OV Supervisor-Corporate Sales for any support/information
required whilst at work.
5. Maintains a good behavior and healthy relationship throughout the work time with the colleagues and the clients.
6. Constantly focus and achieve on given sales target every month.
7. Involves in first bill collection and contract signing of their respective client so as to be eligible for incentives
8. Maintains an overall of 80% of attendance monthly with a proper in-out timing.
9. Seeks help with the supervisor on finding the prospects and targeting a market segment.
10. Abides all the code of conduct issued by VIANET for the employees
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development