The Service Center Manager is responsible for ensuring the satisfaction of customers that visit our outlets and service centers. Their role is to provide superb customer service by leading and motivating the front desk and help desk teams and creating customer satisfaction goals.
Department Customer Service and Support
Shift 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Reports To: CSSD HOD
Key Relationships/Liaison with: Sales and Marketing AVP, Branch In charges, CSSD AM
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring, and managing front desk and help desk team members to ensure the best possible customer experience and sales goals are met.
• Establish, implement, and maintain service center standards, policies, and procedures.
• Ensure the continuous, on-going improvement of processes and methods to maintain and improve the quality of service centers.
• Actively track progress on process improvements and service levels for Front Desk and Help Desk team.
• Address and resolve escalated customer complaints whenever it requires.
• Conduct trainings to provide consistency and elevated customer experience.
• Identify and prioritize “at risk” customers to reduce churn to enhance customer service experience.
• Participate on cross-functional teams to address and resolve customer problems and provide continuous improvements for a positive customer experience.
• Responsible for mitigating churn and exceeding churn targets.
• Assist in hiring and onboarding new front desk and help desk employees.
• Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports.
• Remain available at all times for teams’ questions and concerns.
• Coordinate with other departments to manage areas impacting customer experience and ensure that the customer’s pain point is addressed.
• Responsible for effectively managing multiple service centers and outlets.
• Drive customer experience of service centers and outlets by focusing holistically on key areas.
• Brief new product and features to all the team members.
• Keep track of employee attendance.
• Keep department and the management informed about recurring issues or problems
• Provide constructive feedback to improve sales and conversions.
• Keep up with industry news.
• Meet with HOD to report the progress and current issues
• Run regular meetings with all the team members
• Keep up with industry news.
• The nature of the work may involve the jobholder carrying out work outside of normal working hours.
• Duties and responsibilities may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
Proven experience (3+ years) in customer service role is the must.
Proven track record of managing team size to 10 – 20
• Able to build effective working relationships with a variety of people at all levels
• Conflict resolution skills
• Tactful and diplomatic
• Creative/solution focused
• Customer focused
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development