Senior Procurement Officer
· Enthusiasm and a desire to make a positive impact as a team player
· Demonstrated skills in databases management and use for monitoring of procurement, inventory, and forecast needs
· Sound knowledge in financial procedures
· In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
· Strong interpersonal & communication skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing customers and internal team
· Will be responsible to prepare (Request for Quotation) RFQs/ (Request for Proposal) RFPs and manage contract/tender processes, and arrange pre-bid meetings if required.
· Record all details for all tenders, contracts, purchase requisitions and purchase orders in a purchasing database.
· Handle the overall procurement activities and other related tasks of the company, which include procurement, assets /inventory control, supply, and service.
· Support with the technical evaluation process and the commercial evaluation of acceptable bids; support with the preparation of award recommendations for suppliers.
· Support with the follow up with suppliers on the receipt of required materials in a timely and accurate manner.
· Assist in development of procurement strategies and updates
· Prepare and support quotations/tenders, update and maintain records, analyze information and produce reports
· Develop a good understanding of legislations and financial regulations and update procurement procedures as appropriate
· Contribute to the business planning process, preparing, implementing and monitoring polices and budgets
· Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
· Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
· Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
· Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
· Preparing procurement reports.
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Online Medical Consultation
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development