Published Date: 2019-09-01
Application Deadine: 2019-09-15
Job Level: Mid level
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Bachelor degree
Experience: More than 3 years
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Job Location: Pokhara
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing marketing activity plan with coordination with Marketing Department.
- Accountable for execution and effectiveness of the marketing activities conducted.
- Building a strong PR with key media and other personnel that is essential for the success of the organization.
- Directly responsible for large Enterprise account acquisition and retention.
- Field visits to Enterprise accounts is required.
- Coordinating and supervising the day-to-day sales efforts of the team.
- Training and coaching team members on selling techniques.
- Promptly handling customer complaints, questions and issues.
- Coordinating with concerned department for seamless execution of sales orders.
- Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer contracts.
- Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline Sales staffs.
- Follow-up with customers and representatives on inquiries.
- Researches plans to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Conduct local level marketing activities to increase reach and awareness.
- Creating and sharing reports to Branch Manager and Corporate Functional Departments.