Reports to: Direct Manager: Branch Manager
Department: Retail Sales
Subordinates: Area Sales Representatives
Ranges from 6 to 20 Area Sales Representatives
Works closely with Front Desk, Customer Service, Sales Representative and Operations team to ensure customer satisfaction, and high levels of field sales support.
Key Performance Indicators
Branch Sales Coordinators will be given branch new customer acquisition and existing customer renewal targets on a monthly basis.
Scope: Responsible for acting as the team leader for Sales Representatives and ensuring that all sales agents meet their targets.
- Coordinating and supervising the day-to-day sales efforts of the team.
- Training and coaching team members on selling techniques.
- Promptly handle customer complaints, questions and issues.
- Coordinating with concerned department for seamless execution of sales orders.
- Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer contracts.
- Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline ASRs.
- Follow-up with customers and representatives on inquiries.
- Researches plans to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Conduct local level marketing activities to increase reach and awareness.
- At least completed his/her bachelors in Marketing, Business, Management or IT.
- Minimum of 2 years sales leadership experience.
- Has his/her own transportation with proper license and documentation.
- Good communication skills in both English and Nepali.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about our products and markets.
- Basic knowledge about the Internet and its market.
- Good business sense and a professional manner.
- Confident, motivated and determined.
- Located in the city where the branch is located with thorough knowledge of the area.
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Dashain Bonus
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development