- Coordinating and supervising the day-to-day sales efforts of the team.
- Training and coaching team members on selling techniques.
- Promptly handling customer complaints, questions and issues.
- Coordinating with concerned department for seamless execution of sale orders.
- Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets of individual and Branch.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer contracts.
- Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline ASRs.
- Follow-up with customers and representatives on inquiries.
- Researches plan to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Conduct local-level marketing activities to increase reach and awareness.
- Able to develop a sales plan and implement.
1.Minimum 2 years of sales leadership experience.(ISP experienced preferred) 2.Good communication skills in both English and Nepali.
3.Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
4.Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about our products and markets.
5.Basic knowledge about the Internet and its market.
6.Good business sense and a professional manner.
7.Confident, motivated and determined
8.Two wheeler with valid driving license (preferred)
For CV SUBMISSION, email: firstname.lastname@example.org