The sales coordinator contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationship. A sales coordinator is responsible for maintaining customer relationships to generate regular business from clients.
To be a successful sales coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Coordinating and supervising the day-to-day sales efforts of the team.
• Training and coaching team members on selling techniques.
• Promptly handling customer complaints, questions, and issues.
• Coordinating with the concerned departments for seamless execution of sales orders.
• Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets of individual and Branch.
• Maintaining accurate records of customer contracts.
• Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline ASRs.
• Follow up with customers and representatives on inquiries.
• Researches plans to identify potential sales opportunities.
• Conduct local-level marketing activities to increase reach and awareness.
• Able to develop sales plans and implement them.
Sales Coordinator Other requirements
• Good communication skills in both English and Nepali.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about our products and markets.
• Basic knowledge about the Internet and its market.
• Good business sense and professional manner.
• Confident, motivated, and determined
• Two-wheeler with a valid driving license
Benefits of joining us!
• Accidental and Medical Insurance
• Festival Allowance
• Paid annual leave and sick leave.
• Social Security Fund (SSF)
• Internet Benefit.