• Coordinating and supervising the day-to-day sales efforts of the team.
• Training and coaching team members on selling techniques.
• Promptly handling customer complaints, questions and issues.
• Coordinating with concerned department for seamless execution of sales orders.
• Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets of individual and Branch.
• Maintaining accurate records of customer contracts.
• Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline ASRs.
• Follow-up with customers and representatives on inquiries.
• Researches plans to identify potential sales opportunities.
• Conduct local level marketing activities to increase reach and awareness.
• Able to develop sales plan and implement.
• Good communication skills in both English and Nepali.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about our products and markets.
• Basic knowledge about the Internet and its market.
• Good business sense and a professional manner.
• Confident, motivated and determined
• Two wheeler with valid driving license (preferred)