The sales coordinator contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationship. A sales coordinator is responsible for maintaining customer relationships to generate regular business from clients.
To be a successful sales coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
• Coordinating and supervising the day-to-day sales efforts of the team.
• Training and coaching team members on selling techniques.
• Promptly handling customer complaints, questions, and issues.
• Coordinating with the concerned departments for seamless execution of sales orders.
• Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets of individual and Branch.
• Maintaining accurate records of customer contracts.
• Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline ASRs.
• Follow up with customers and representatives on inquiries.