Sales and Billing Supervisor
· Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
· Leadership: Sales Team leaders are in charge of agents whom they would be expected to direct and control. Therefore, they must have excellent leadership skills and abilities.
· Motivation: People work harder when they receive the right amount of motivation so team leaders would be expected to know how to devise effective motivational techniques to improve the performance of their teammates.
· Coaching and Mentoring: Team leaders are also expected to be great tutors and excellent mentors to their team members.
· Hardworking: to be able to encourage their team members to work harder, they must be hard workers themselves.
· Goal Setting and Achievement: the team leader would also be in charge of setting goals for others to achieve and therefore, he must be an achiever too
· Multitasking: leaders managing customer service and support must be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors and mistakes.
· Able to build effective working relationships with a variety of people at all levels
· Conflict resolution skills
· Tactful and diplomatic
· Creative/solution focused
· Customer focused
Department Customer Service and Support
Shift 7 AM – 3 PM
Reports To: Assistant Manager- CSSD
Key Relationships/Liaison with: HOD CSSD Unit Supervisors
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Monitor operations to ensure adherence to service level standards and company/department policies and procedures
· Measure agents’ performance with KPIs.
· Assists with taking agents’ calls if they can’t handle the call.
· Brief new product and features to all the agents.
· Keep track of employee attendance, and make sure work procedures are complied with organization policy.
· Assist in hiring and onboarding new employees.
· Prepare monthly and annual performance reports.
· Remain available at all times for agents’ questions and concerns.
· Handle calls from customers who wish to speak to a supervisor for whatever reason.
· Monitor numbers of calls that agents handle each hour to ensure each agent is taking the
required number of calls.
· Review all call reports.
· Maintain agent’s attendance records.
· Train new call center agents.
· Meet with HOD to report the progress and current issues
· Provide helpful feedback and positive communication to motivate all the agents.
· Run regular staff meetings with all the agents
· Keep up with industry news.
· Communicate any company policy and procedure changes to the agents.
· Ensure adherence to the company’s policies and procedures
· Keep senior management informed about recurring issues or problems
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
· Set targets and goals for the week, month and year.
· Provide constructive feedback to improve sales and conversions. Receive and report on all sales leads
· Receive and report on all sales leads
· The nature of the work may involve the jobholder carrying out work outside of normal working hours.
· Duties and responsibilities may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
Experience in sales and billing is necessary.
Proven experience of managing and handling team size of 10-20
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development