Department: Customer Service and Support
Reports To: CSSD HOD and Sales and Marketing AVP
Key Relationships/ Liaison with: HOD, CSSD, AM, CSSD Unit Supervisors, Sales and Marketing AVP
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Drive customer retention, reduce churn to enhance customer service experience.
· Responsible for mitigating churn and exceeding churn targets.
· Identify and prioritize “at risk” customers.
· Pull out reports for renewal, disable and inactive customers tracking
· Track sales escalations and outgoing sales.
· Coordinate with other departments (CSSD, Branch Ops, and Marketing) to manage areas impacting customer experience and ensure that the customer’s pain point is addressed.
· Identify and act-on customer complaints impacting satisfaction and leading to churn
· Brief new product and features to all the agents.
· Keep track of employee attendance, and make sure work procedures are complied with organization policy.
· Assist in hiring and onboarding new employees.
· Prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports.
· Remain available at all times for agents’ questions and concerns.
· Handle calls from customers who wish to speak to a supervisor for whatever reason.
· Monitor numbers of calls that agents handle each hour to ensure each agent is taking the
required number of calls.
· Attend meetings
· Meet with HOD to report the progress and current issues
· Provide helpful feedback and positive communication to motivate all the agents.
· Run regular staff meetings with all the agents
· Keep up with industry news.
· Communicate any company policy and procedure changes to the agents.
· Keep senior management informed about recurring issues or problems
· Provide constructive feedback to improve sales and conversions. Receive and report on all sales leads
Receive and report on all sales leads
· The nature of the work may involve the jobholder carrying out work outside of normal working hours.
· Duties and responsibilities may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
· Experience in sales and billing is necessary.
· Proven experience of managing and handling team size of 10-20
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development