The Process Improvement Analyst is a role that puts the customer as a first priority by proactively engaging customers, removing friction points and growing lifetime value. We’re looking for a Process Improvement superstar who can own the entire Pre and Post-sales relationship, including onboarding and ongoing retention.
What You’ll Do
• Process Improvement Analyst will own and manage a stream of incoming requests from customer facing Agents and will work with internal and external teams to review process and align customer facing teams to achieve WOW customer experience. The Process Improvement Analyst will create, update and help develop a workflow for a specific Continuous Improvement Request (CIR) process. This is a pivotal role in the customer support process and is a critical part of the end-to-end customer service delivery experience.
• The PI Analyst will work closely with all key stakeholders. The individual in this role will be a strong communicator, comfortable in clearly articulating the agent and customer point of view and someone who thrives in a fast-moving environment.
• End to end process improvement management (creating, updating, maintaining)
• Process Analyst should also be able to train people on the process
• Assess, triage and take ownership of investigating and responding to requests from customer facing teams for escalation support
• Be an expert in escalation triage, validation and Agent support
• Maintain contact with and manage communications appropriately with all stakeholders in the agreed process
• Use data to analyze trends and develop insights which will improve the process and provide a better agent and customer experience
• Act as a subject matter expert for a specific process, and suggest and implement process improvements
• Constant communication between internal teams and leadership for client process improvement status, reporting, and execution.
• Use data to analyze trends and develop insights leading to improve the process and provide a better agent and user experience
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in delivery operations
• Bachelor’s Degree Completed. Masters preferred.
• Preferred Experience in operations to achieve daily goals and deliverables
• Ability to work in fast-paced dynamic environment
• Reporting and analytics experience.
• Demonstrate experience in technical work environments with highly tech savvy teams.
• Experience in a quality control environment. Strong practical experience with Excel (pivot table, charts, statistical functions) is essential.
• Working in a reporting environment, with proven ability to deliver high quality & accurate reports within demanding timescales. Strong technical skills with advanced Excel skills.
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development