- Handling fiber team and ONM Department
- Network planning.
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customers requirement.
- Communicate clear instructions to team member.
- Provide any training that team member needs.
- Listen to team member feedback.
- Monitor team members tasks to ensure the training they are being provided is being put in use.
- Manage the flow of day to day operations.
- Manpower requirement updates.
- Updates on team Salary, Incentive, and Refreshment.
- Timely management of OT calculations.
- Fiber teams contract renewal process.
- Monitor team performance and their punctuality.
- Recognize high performance and reward.
- Organizational, time management and decision making skills.
- Keeping detail records of inventory use such as splicing Machine, Ladder, Vehicle, Drill etc.
- Conducts team meeting.
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Online Medical Consultation
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide continuous growth and development