Mid Regional Sales Manager for Vianet will look after sales and marketing objectives of the Mid region of Nepal as denoted by Vianet. A Regional Sales Manager is assigned a geographic area where they are expected to achieve business and revenue targets of Vianet branches in the region assigned as well as develop and expand the company’s foot print in the area.
This is a key leadership position at Vianet and involves high amount of travel to visit Vianet branches as well as survey and develop new expansion locations. We are looking for candidates that have leadership experience in sales and marketing and have experience in leading an office or branch.
Location: Mid Region (Birgunj or Hetauda)
Region: Province 2
Reports to: Vice President – Retail Sales & Marketing
Subordinates: Branch Incharge and Sales Coordinators
- Create regional sales plans and targets for each of the branches in the region in alignment with business objectives
- Monitor and manage customer churn of the branches in the region. Identify customer grievances and suggest improvements and interventions with the objective of winning the customer back or not losing other customers for the same reason.
- Support and monitor daily branch activities
- Report on regional sales results
- Develop and drive field sales action plans
- Drive regional and local marketing activities
- Identify and appoint channel partners within the region.
- Maintain good rapport with key people, customers, partners, vendors and channel partners in the region.
- Empathize with customers and ensure customer stories for churn are captured as such that corrective actions can be taken proactively.
- Address potential problems of branches in the region assigned and suggest prompt solution
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, keeping up with current affairs that affect company’s business.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors’ activities in region
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction including cross-selling activities
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new area of opportunities for growth
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Prepare budget for new expansion requests as well as make revenue projections to calculate and present return on investment.
- Ensure that any projects proposed that are approved meet the targets as planned in the proposal. If there is any deviation, monitor and suggest immediate corrective actions to ensure target is met.
- Able to build and train a team
- Evaluate team and individual performances
- Identify hiring needs of branches, assist in selection and training of new staff
- Participate in interviews and the processes of recruiting new employees
- Monitor and coordinate with partners or vendors and ensure their commitments are met.
- Visit each of the branches at lMid once every quarter and survey new areas of expansion
- Ability to measure and analyze Key Performance Indicators and Return on Investment (KPIs and ROI)
- Results driven and customer focused
- Able to work in a high pressure environment to meet sales target
- Good communication skills
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work
- Multi-tasking abilities and good problem-solving skills
- Outgoing, energetic, and friendly personality
- Is a team player
- Has a personal vehicle and license
- Availability to travel as needed
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development