Reports To: Lead BFIS
Department: Institutional Business Unit
Senior Sales/ Marketing Executive is the focal person to take the responsibility of Enterprise category in nationwide level. He/she has to be very punctual, attentive and has to lead Enterprise sales with an utmost dedication. He/she must possess the skills of finding leads, research market, discovering new areas and identifying the prospects along with the conversion into sales. He/ she must be able to handle clients and their issues in a smoother way to maintain a proper work process/ flow. Daily market visit, sales inquiry and task posting, communicating with operation team (installation/ support), daily reporting to Lead BFIS ,Pro-active planning of daily activities are the key skills that are required in the role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Conduct market research activities to achieve sales target.
• Negotiate and close agreements with Enterprise BFIs and other corporate customers.
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the IBU department
• Identifies and handles prospects to convert in the effective sales.
• Fixes appointment/conduct meeting with Institutional prospects/clients and maintain good public relations (PR)
• Instantly communicates with Senior VP for any support/information required whilst at work.
• Maintains a good behavior and healthy relationship throughout the work time with the colleagues and the clients.
• Constantly focus and achieve on given sales target every month.
• Involves in first bill collection and contract signing of their respective client so as to be eligible for incentives
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
• Maintains an overall of 90% of attendance monthly with a proper in-out timing.
• Seeks help with the supervisor on finding the prospects and targeting a market segment.
• Abides all the code of conduct issued by VIANET for the employees
*Two/four wheelers valid driving license with own vehicle (mandatory)
Benefits of joining us!
• Accidental and Medical Insurance
• Dashain Bonus
• Paid annual leave and sick leave
• Social Security Fund (SSF)
• Internet Benefit
• We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development