IBU Sales Executive
An IBU (Institutional Business Unit) Sales Executive is the person to take the responsibility to sell corporate packages that includes Corporate Internet and Intranet and other designed services. He/she has to be very punctual, attentive and has to lead assigned territory/ industry with an utmost dedication. He/she must possess the skills of finding leads, research market, discovering new areas and identifying the prospects along with the conversion into sales. He/ she must be able to handle clients and their issues in a smoother way to maintain a proper work process/ flow. Daily market visit, sales inquiry and task posting, communicating with operation team (installation/ support), daily reporting to line supervisor/ Manager, and Pro-active planning of daily activities are the key skills that are required in the role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research activities to achieve sales target.
- Negotiate and close agreements with corporate and consumer customers.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the IBU (Institutional Business Unit) department
- Identifies and handles prospects to convert in the effective sales.
- Fixes appointment/conduct meeting with Institutional prospects/clients and maintain good public relations (PR)
- Instantly communicates with Branch Manager/ OV Supervisor-Corporate Sales for any support/information required whilst at work.
- Maintains a good behavior and healthy relationship throughout the work time with the colleagues and the clients.
- Constantly focus and achieve on given sales target every month.
- Involves in first bill collection and contract signing of their respective client so as to be eligible for incentives
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Maintains an overall of 90% of attendance monthly with a proper in-out timing.
- Seeks help with the supervisor on finding the prospects and targeting a market segment.
- Abides all the code of conduct issued by VIANET for the employees
*Two/four wheelers valid driving license with own vehicle (mandatory)