An IBU (Institutional Business Unit) Sales Executive is the focal person to take the responsibility of Corporate sales in the branch level. He/she has to be very punctual, attentive and has to lead branch level SoHo/ Corporate sales with an utmost dedication. He/she must possess the skills of finding leads, research market, discovering new areas and identifying the prospects along with the conversion into sales. He/ she must be able to handle clients and their issues in a smoother way to maintain a proper work process/ flow. Daily market visit, sales inquiry and task posting, communicating with operation team (installation/ support), daily reporting to OV-Corporate Sales Head/ Branch Manager, Pro-active planning of daily activities are the key skills that are required in the role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research activities to achieve sales target.
- Negotiate and close agreements with corporate and consumer customers.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the IBU (Institutional Business Unit) department
- Identifies and handles prospects to convert in the effective sales.
- Fixes appointment/conduct meeting with Institutional prospects/clients and maintain good public relations (PR)
- Instantly communicates with Branch Manager/ OV Supervisor-Corporate Sales for any support/information required whilst at work.
- Maintains a good behavior and healthy relationship throughout the work time with the colleagues and the clients.
- Constantly focus and achieve on given sales target every month.
- Involves in first bill collection and contract signing of their respective client so as to be eligible for incentives
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Maintains an overall of 90% of attendance monthly with a proper in-out timing.
- Seeks help with the supervisor on finding the prospects and targeting a market segment.
- Abides all the code of conduct issued by VIANET for the employees
*Two/four wheelers valid driving license with own vehicle (mandatory)
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide continuous growth and development