Published Date: 2021-03-21
Application Deadine: 2021-03-28
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research activities to achieve sales targets.
- Identifies and handles prospects to convert ineffective sales.
- Fixes appointment/conduct meeting with Institutional prospects/clients and maintain good public relations (PR)
- Instantly communicates with Branch Manager/ SOHO Supervisor/OV Supervisor-Corporate Sales for any support/information required whilst at work.
- Maintains good behavior and healthy relationship throughout the work time with colleagues and clients.
- Constantly focus and achieve on given sales target every month.
- Involves in first bill collection and contract signing of their respective client so as to be eligible for incentives
- Maintains an overall of 90% of attendance monthly with a proper in-out timing.
- Seeks help with the supervisor on finding the prospects and targeting a market segment.
- Abides all the code of conduct issued by VIANET for the employees
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill
- Time management
- Good presentation skills
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Two/four wheelers valid driving license with own vehicle (mandatory)