Published Date: 2022-02-28
Application Deadine: 2022-03-08
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install, configure, and setup 3CX on agent’s desktop
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products.
- Keep track records of Headsets, mouse, keyboards and all the assets under Customer Service and Support Department
- Track all documentation of hardware failure, installation, repair, and replacement.
- Facilitate agents on computer, headset or other software related issues for smooth operations.
- Record and schedule timely maintenance, upgrades, and repairs on an on-going basis for best floor operations
- Troubleshoot internal phone extension issues.
- Design network capacity-building in consideration of present and future hardware requirements.
- Installs and downloads appropriate software.
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development