Published Date: 2017-10-09
Application Deadine: 2017-10-21
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prioritizes coaching and performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on business results
- Coordinates the involvement of sales support personnel, including customer support, service, and management resources, so that team performance objectives and customers’ expectations are met
- Proactively inspects sales activity and effort among sales associates managed, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort meets company expectations
- Identifies deficiencies in skills among sales associates managed, and works to improve individuals’ capabilities through coaching, development, and training.
- Recruits hires and develops associates, utilizing company human resources guidelines and support resources
- Works with marketing team to ensure Below-The-Line marketing and business objectives are met by the sales team
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Positively impacts the performance of individual sales team members by implementing and managing field support tools, including training programs, productivity initiatives, account and territory planning methodologies, and customer communication tools
- Leads field forecasting efforts among the team managed, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis
- Pro actively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts in conjunction with sales personnel managed. Provides a management-level point of contact for key customers. Builds and maintains strong customer relationships
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel
- Establishes productive relationship with field marketing based on frequent communication, collaboration, and the effective allocation of marketing investment in the marketplace managed