Department Customer Service and Support
Shift 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Reports To: CSSD HOD
Key Relationships/Liaison with: CSSD HOD CSSD AM CSSD Unit Supervisors Field Support Agents
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to field support agents.
· Conduct periodic knowledge sharing sessions to reduce errors to improve efficiency.
· Handle escalated issues by utilizing problem solving skills and communication skills to effectively resolve more than 95% of customer inquiries in a timely manner.
· Provide on call support and guidance to field support for technical issues.
· Participate in team meetings for escalated issues to provide faster resolution
· Work to create any relevant support material for the team.
· Escalates unresolved incidents/service requests within agreed timescales.
· Ensures tickets are updated at all times until issues are resolved.
· Review all technical support related processes and documentation for continuous improvement
· Willingness to work flexible hours when needed
· Field Coordinator may require to visit customer end if required
· The nature of the work may involve the jobholder carrying out work outside of normal working hours.
· Duties and responsibilities may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
Experience in customer service role is mandatory.
Proven experience of network support.
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development