· Technical – The candidate must demonstrate an in-depth understanding of IP networking including routing, switching and addressing concepts. Preference will be given to candidates who have CCNA certification or knowledge and experience of system and network infrastructures such as LAN and WAN network technologies.
· Critical Thinking – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, be able to solve problems independently, make well thought-out recommendations.
· Security Standards – Must be a proponent of a monitored environment, promote adherence to processes and standards encompassing data and infrastructure security.
· Teamwork – Must promote a collaborative environment within and across support teams.
· Communications Skills – Must be effective with oral and written communication and be able to present complex technical concepts in an informative way to non-technical staff. They must be prepared to produce business presentable documentation for all change and project related work as required.
· Project Management – Must be organized, self-sufficient and have the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously. Must have the ability to co-ordinate with other teams to ensure that project workflow is effectively communicated.
· Leadership and Team Management – Taking lead in managing the network team, setting goals, building capabilities, coaching and providing feedback, driving change and innovating ideas
· Able to build effective working relationships with a variety of people at all levels
· Conflict resolution skills
· Tactful and diplomatic
· Creative/solution focused
· Customer focused
Department Customer Service and Support
Shift 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Reports To: CSSD HOD
Key Relationships/Liaison with: CSSD HOD CSSD AM CSSD Unit Supervisors Field Support Agents
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to field support agents.
· Conduct periodic knowledge sharing sessions to reduce errors to improve efficiency.
· Handle escalated issues by utilizing problem solving skills and communication skills to effectively resolve more than 95% of customer inquiries in a timely manner.
· Provide on call support and guidance to field support for technical issues.
· Participate in team meetings for escalated issues to provide faster resolution
· Work to create any relevant support material for the team.
· Escalates unresolved incidents/service requests within agreed timescales.
· Ensures tickets are updated at all times until issues are resolved.
· Review all technical support related processes and documentation for continuous improvement
· Willingness to work flexible hours when needed
· Field Coordinator may require to visit customer end if required
· The nature of the work may involve the jobholder carrying out work outside of normal working hours.
· Duties and responsibilities may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
Experience in customer service role is mandatory.
Proven experience of network support.
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development