We are looking for a competent Executive Assistant (EA) who will work directly with our CEO. This role will coordinate and manage executive scheduling, prepare and organize important strategic materials and plans, and support board meetings and the preparation of board materials. This role serves as the eyes and ears for the CEO, connecting various departments, projects, and critical business information to the CEO, ensuring meetings and materials are efficient and effective.
The dynamic nature of this role requires that the ideal candidate have exemplary time management skills and the ability to identify and anticipate the CEO’s needs. The role must interact seamlessly and with a professional demeanor across a broad range of individuals including members of the Senior Management Team, Board of Directors, and leaders that report to the CEO. To perform this job successfully, the individual is expected to handle highly sensitive and confidential financial, legal, personnel and institutional information while exercising professionalism and discretion.
• Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of the CEO, taking notes and recording minutes.
• Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
• Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments as required
• Implementing and maintaining an effective document management system
• Ensuring all incoming calls are answered quickly, taking clear and accurate messages when necessary
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Handle confidential documents
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
• Routinely perform a wide variety of support duties.
• A fast learner with a positive attitude
• Comfortable interacting with high-level executives
• Proven work experience as an Assistant or in a relevant role
• Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
• Integrity and professionalism
• Proficiency in MS Office and collaboration tools like MS Teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits of joining us!
• Accidental and Medical Insurance
• Company Bonus
• Dashain Bonus
• Paid annual leave and sick leave
• Social Security Fund (SSF)
• Internet Benefit
• We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development