- AGENT are mainly responsible for creating/following/handling customers support tickets via call/email/skype on daily basis.
- AGENT shall be responsible for containing and corresponding with all the corporate client tasks of the day and provide update to clients. AGENT are also responsible to coordinate with field visit team to fully resolve customer tickets
- AGENT are mainly responsible for reporting the enterprise support tickets on daily basis. AGENT shall be responsible for containing and corresponding with all the enterprise clients ticket of the day and provide update to clients.
- The AGENT shall ensure that all enterprise support tickets are accounted for the day. All enterprise support tickets shall be properly diagnosed with proper solutions. Upon any exceptions the clients shall be informed and escalated to concerned departments.
- Monitor and maintain company/customer SLA.
- Talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up internet systems or resolve issues or provide solutions
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware, internet or software faults remotely and escalate to field agents if further visit is required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Provide monthly report on works done.
The report shall be send on daily basis on the following tasks:
- Desk top Support
- Escalation reports
- Any trainings
- Daily Activities
In order to provide enterprise customers with 24/7 support and service, enterprise support team works in shifts, 06:00 to 14:00, 09:30 to 17:30 and 14:00 to 22:00 and during holidays as well.
Most preferably IT qualified graduate with at least one years’ experience in IT field (below fields). Experience of customer service roles will be advantageous for this job.
- business information technology
- business systems engineering
- computer networking and hardware
- computer science
- computer software development
- information technology
- Software engineering.
- Experiences in network security, Microsoft, Linux, Juniper and Cisco technologies is highly recommended.
Benefits of joining us!
• Accidental and Medical Insurance
• Company Bonus
• Dashain Bonus
• Online Medical Consultation
• Paid annual leave and sick leave
• Social Security Fund (SSF)
• Internet Benefit
• We provide continuous growth and development