AGENT are mainly responsible for reporting the Corporate Field Support tasks on daily basis. AGENT shall be responsible for containing and corresponding with all the corporate clients FV tasks of the day and provide update to clients.
· The AGENT shall ensure that all corporate FVs are accounted for the day. All corporate visits shall be properly diagnosed with proper solutions. Upon any exceptions the clients shall be informed.
· Install and operate full internet connectivity at clients site
· monitor and maintain computer systems and networks of the clients and Vianet
· Provide technical assistance to marketing agent to acquire new installations.
· talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up internet systems or resolve issues or provide solutions
· Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware, internet or software faults.
· replace equipment/parts as required
· provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
· follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
· support the roll-out of new applications
· respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
· work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
· prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
· rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
· test and evaluate new technology
· Engage in proactive visits of corporate customer’s weekly/monthly.
· Provide monthly report on works done.
1. The report shall be sent on daily basis on the following tasks:
a. Proactive Follow up
b. Desk top Support
c. FV Support with forms
d. Installation Visits with client’s internal network
e. Any pieces of training
f. Daily Activities
Computer hardware and troubleshooting knowledge
· Basic knowledge of CCTV and Surveillance
· business information technology
· business systems engineering
· computer networking and hardware
· information technology
Experiences in network security, Microsoft, Linux, Juniper and Cisco technologies is highly recommended.