· Provide support on pop operation for new & current as directed.
· Perform electrical maintenance services as directed.
· Trouble shoot and solve the complex problems.
· Perform repair work where needed.
· Lead and co-ordinate the team of/with subordinates.
· Report technical and commercial aspects related to the job to the lead manager.
· Promote Operations & Maintenance activities and expertise as instructed.
· Knowledge of modern electrical systems.
· Knowledge of grounding and control room (Pop) Equipment.
· Product Specific / practical training.
· Knowledge of all Generators / Engines.
· Good written and spoken English.
· Good team spirit, able to work and collaborate well with colleagues and inter relate department.
· Good problem solving skills.
· Communication and reporting skills.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Able and willing to work in off shifts.
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Online Medical Consultation
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development