Data Analyst (for Quality and Process Excellence Department)
Published Date: 2019-07-29
Application Deadine: 2019-08-12
Job Level: Entry level
Number of Vacancy(ies): 5
Qualification: Undergraduate in any discipline
Experience: Freshers can apply
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Job Location: Jawalakhel, Lalitpur
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare excel-based reports about organizational performance indicators and organizational and marketing trends
- Audit organizational processes and related transactions to determine process errors and transactional defects guided by the organizational/departmental Standard Operating Procedures and prepare reports on the same.
- Audit entire customer journey to determine and report organizational service delivery strengths and weakness with recommendations for improvements.
- Audit various operational processes and service transactions at branches of Vianet Communications to determine branch performance level and prepare weekly reports on the same.
- Contribute to internal and external projects assigned to the department.