· The AGENT shall ensure that all corporate/soho FVs are accounted for the day. All corporate/soho visits shall be properly diagnosed with proper solutions. Upon any exceptions the clients shall be informed.
· Install and operate full internet connectivity at clients site
· monitor and maintain computer systems and networks of the clients and Vianet
· Provide technical assistance to marketing agent to acquire new installations.
· talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up internet systems or resolve issues or provide solutions
· Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware, internet or software faults.
· replace equipment/parts as required
· provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
· follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
· support the roll-out of new applications
· respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
· work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
· prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
· rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
· test and evaluate new technology
· Engage in proactive visits of corporate/soho customer’s weekly/monthly.
· Provide monthly report on works done.
1. The report shall be send on daily basis on the following tasks:
a. Proactive Follow up
b. Desk top Support
c. FV Support with forms
d. Installation Visits with clients internal network
e. Any trainings
f. Daily Activities