– Research on UI/ UX and improve your practices on web/mobile/TV devices.
– Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
– Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
– Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site
maps, and prototypes.
– Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
– Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
– Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
– Collaborating with the development team, marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and
delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user
– Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
– Optimize existing user interface designs
– Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
– Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
For CV SUBMISSION, email: email@example.com