Published Date: 2023-06-15
Application Deadine: 2023-06-21
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor team activities to assign the duties for payment collection, invoice deliver and other activities.
- Recovery of outstanding dues by making follow up, enquiries, sending payment request letter, email.
- Send PI and follow up for timely payment collection.
- Send mail to client regarding outstanding dues from long times to recover old pending dues.
- Prepare monthly KPI report, analyze and share with supervisor.
- Dealing with the default customers to sort out the issues via making phone calls and personal field visits.
- Generate invoices in the behalf of billing and assign work for invoice delivery and payment collection.
- Communicate with other branches for the payment collection and resolve the issues regarding pending payment of clients.
- Verify payment receive in bank of every corporate client and adjust payment in client’s profile.
- Communicating with difficult clients in order to clear outstanding dues.
- Handle billing and collection as well as evaluation of collection performance and make collection strategies, to recover the pending outstanding dues.
- Conduct meeting with team to discuss about the issues and problems occurs during payment collection and support team in problem solving.
- Keep the records of important files, invoices, document and bills for the proper documentation and filing.
- Constantly focus on payment collection in order to achieve monthly collection targets.