· Chat Support Supervisor manages a team of service representatives that respond to customer inquiries via digital touch points such as social media (Direct Messages and Comments), Email, Web, or App live Chat and so on.
· Ensures that service standards are established and attained.
· Being a Chat Support Supervisor responds to and resolves escalated issues.
· Monitors and analyzes service activity data and utilizes findings to develop training and service improvement resources.
· Chat Support Supervisor coaches team members on best practices for responding to inquiries.
· Reports customer feedback, trends, and issues to stakeholders and collaborates to recommend solutions or suggest changes to website, social media, digital marketing, products, or services.
· Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to Management in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly, and as needed
· The Chat Support Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
· Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
· Monitor and engage with the organization’s social media community, responding to comments, messages, and inquiries promptly and professionally.
· Assist in hiring and onboarding new employees.
· Meet with HOD (Heads of Departments) to report the progress and current issues
· Run regular meetings with all the agents
· Stay up to date with industry trends and evolving live chat support and social media platforms.
· Ensure adherence to the company’s policies and procedures
· Keep senior management informed about recurring issues or problems
· Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers
· This role requires to work in a noisy and fast paced environment.