Call Center Sales Supervisor ( Outbound)
Published Date: 2017-11-14
Application Deadine: 2017-12-13
Job Level: Mid
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Experience: Minimum 1 years
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
Job Location: Kathmandu
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing strategies to increase overall productivity rates.
- Configure system parameters, agent types and privileges, diversions.
- Coordinate meetings, focus groups and coaching to improve performance.
- Effectively explain call techniques and procedures to callers.
- Enforce call center regulations and policies.
- Maintain knowledge of all service tasks/programs, as well as system and telecommunications capabilities.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the workers and evaluate their performance.
- Prioritise assignments, following-up to ensure task completion.
- Provide feedback and training to ensure successful caller performance.
- Represent the needs and issues of callers to higher levels of management
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Meets assigned team quotas for sales.
- Meets calls target, calls to sales conversion targets, quality assessment targets, response time targets, call back time targets, idle time targets, transfer rate target, call handling time target and agent absenteeism.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of all customer related initiatives among sales personnel managed.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of company support resources in the customer base managed by the assigned team.
- Achieves strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Implements effective coaching and development of direct-report associates.