Published Date: 2018-01-04
Application Deadine: 2018-01-11
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor Inbound centers – received calls and emails from customers and clients, e.g. Queries, requests, orders and complaints;
- Monitor Outbound centers – contact potential customers and clients with the aim of gathering information or selling a product.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day to day activities.
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resource (people and technology)
- Collect and analyze call center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics).
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
- Monitor and improve ordering telephone handling and other procedures.
- Evaluate performance with key metrics(accuracy, call waiting time).
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management.
- Managing the daily running of the call center, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and implementing call center strategies and operations;
- Carrying out needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses;
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality;
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded;
- Advising clients on products and services available;
- Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks;
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance;
- Coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with hr staff;
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions;
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the center and preparing reports;
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
- Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes;