Branch Sales In-charge
Published Date: 2019-11-21
Application Deadine: 2019-12-04
Job Level: Mid Level
Number of Vacancy(ies): 4
Qualification: Bachelors and above
Experience: More than or equals to 4 years
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8
Job Location: Chitwan and Pokhara
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Branch Sales Incharge is responsible for the overall sales target of the branch in all product verticals. Branch Sales Coordinator directly manages Area Sales Representatives Coordinator, Area Sales Representatives, Institutional Sales Executives and coordinate several sales and marketing activities with a view to realizing the set sales targets.
- Developing marketing activity plan with coordination with Marketing Department.
- Accountable for execution and effectiveness of the marketing activities conducted.
- Building a strong PR with key media and other personnel that is essential for the success of the organisation.
- Directly responsible for large Enterprise account acquisition and retention.
- Field visits to Enterprise accounts is required.
- Coordinating and supervising the day-to-day sales efforts of the team.
- Training and coaching team members on selling techniques.
- Promptly handling customer complaints, questions and issues.
- Coordinating with concerned department for seamless execution of sales orders.
- Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer contracts.
- Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline Sales staffs.
- Follow-up with customers and representatives on inquiries.
- Researches plans to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Conduct local level marketing activities to increase reach and awareness.
- Creating and sharing reports to Branch Manager and Corporate Functional Departments.
- Constantly focus and achieve on given sales target every month.
- Involves in first bill collection and contract signing of their respective corporate client so as to be eligible for incentives
- Proper handover to corporate Post Sales Team after first bill collection and contract signing of respective corporate client.
- Abides all the code of conduct issued by VIANET for the employees