· Results driven and customer focused
· Ability to meet sales target
· Good communication skills
· Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work
· Multi-tasking abilities and good problem-solving skills
· Outgoing, energetic, and friendly personality
· Direct all operational aspects including customer service, human resources, administration and sales
· Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
· Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
· Plan and execute several sales and marketing activities with a view to realizing the set sales targets.
· Develop marketing activity plan in coordination with Marketing Department.
· Conduct local level marketing activities to increase reach and awareness.
· Coordinate and supervise the day-to-day sales efforts of the team.
· Meet goals and metrics
· Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
· Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
· Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
· Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
· Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
· Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
· Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
· Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
· Follow up with service providers to make sure that service delivery tasks are completed within SLA (Service Level Agreement) and escalate any issues or discrepancy.