Department : Customer Service and Support Department
Shift we are looking for:
- 7:00 AM– 3:00 PM
- 9:30 AM– 5:30 PM
- 2:00 PM– 10:00 PM
- 5:30 PM– 9:30 PM (part time)
Education: Bachelors in IT, computer engineering or result awaiting
Experience: Freshers or 1 year of experience in call center
Technical skills: Basic knowledge of hardware and networking, router and switches. CCNA would be an asset
Associate Expert is expected to:
• To effectively handle the customer’s call to gather customer’s information and to determine the issue, the customer is facing.
• To register the ticket on proper support ticket heading
• Troubleshoot internet and IPTV issues
• Provide effective resolutions to all the escalated issues.
• Empathize with the customer and build the rapport.
• Correct escalation to upstream and downstream department
Benefits of joining us
• Flexible work shifts
• Work from home facility
• Medical and accidental insurance as per labor law.
• Attractive over time compensation and salary package
• Closely working with experienced professionals
• We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development