Department: Retail Sales
Reports to: Branch Sales Coordinator
The asset Recovery Executive’s primary role is to reach out to and visit churned Vianet customers and either recover the customer or retrieve devices owned by Vianet at customer premises. This position requires someone who is calm and patient and is able to be empathetic to customer problems as they will be dealing with dissatisfied customers. The person must be persuasive and able to defuse heated discussion and must possess sales ability to be able to convert customers.
• Ability to communicate clearly and courteously, remain calm, act professionally and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
• Must be organized and persistent to promptly communicate and follow up with customers
• Must be diligent to meet daily call and field visit requirements.
• Must be willing to travel as this position requires visiting multiple customer locations daily.
• Able to be empathic towards customers understand their pain points and suggest possible solutions.
• Have to have good sales ability to be able to convert frustrated customers.
• Able to build a good rapport with customers.
• Reliable, good attendance, good work ethic, and high integrity
• Good communication and street knowledge skills
• Completed +2 or equivalent level of education
• Minimum 6 months of similar job experience.
• Personal transportation with license is required.
• Good communication skills in both English and Nepali.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about our products and markets.
• Basic knowledge about the Internet and its market.
• Confident, motivated, and determined.
• Located in the city where the branch is located with thorough knowledge of the area.
Note: Having a personal vehicle and license is a must.
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Festival Allowance
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development