Admin Executive (Gurjudhara)
1. Develop strong relationships and effective communication between Company and Employee.
2. Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process and maintaining proper record of employee leave.
3. Daily cash Verification, Verification of Daily collection, and maintaining petty cash.
4. Prepare HR related documents like job description, appointment letter, contract renewal letter, termination letter,
appraisal letter etc.
5. Dealing with other stakeholders and vendors on a necessary basis.
6. Maintained HRM entry and submit expenses bills as per finance suggestion.
7. Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors on human resource and work-related issues 8. Monitor employee
daily attendance, and calculation of Overtime and replacement of employees.
9. Maintain proper record of employee leave.
10. Conducting the performance appraisal.
11. Update employee database and ensure proper record keeping.
12. Organizing Training & Development Programs