Published Date: 2021-10-21
Application Deadine: 2021-10-31
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must have master’s degree
- Minimum three years of work experience in relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of inventory control system implementation and monitoring
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of inventory control system implementation and monitoring
- Good understanding of inventory control policy and procedures
- Experienced with training personnel in inventory control procedures
- Able to anticipate inventory needs and submit orders
- Above-average computer application and database tracking skills
- Result oriented and self-motivated
- To implement, develop, and maintain inventory control policies and procedures. ·
- To monitor inventory usage and wastage via database systems and implement control strategies.
- To conduct inventory audits in each department.
- To prepare forecasts for the proper planning of procurement
- To maintain ROL and track inventory on hand.
- To analyze standard and actual consumption in each department and report to line manager
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Online Medical Consultation
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We value continuous growth and development