System and Network Executive
• Own a private vehicle along with two wheeler license (compulsory).
• CCNA certified (preferred).
• Basic LINUX/UNIX skills (preferred).
• Sound knowledge about networking devices (Router, Switch, OLT).
• Basic knowledge about routing protocols (Static, Dynamic).
• Sound knowledge about network monitoring.
• Sound knowledge about network monitoring tools.
• Knowledge of network protocols (DHCP, TCP/IP, NTP, PPPoE, OSI Layers etc).
• Monitor various internal and international links.
• Monitor all the devices which include Routers, Switches, OLTs, and Servers.
• Monitor usage, capacity, and availability of all networking devices.
• Have sound knowledge about the primary as well as backup links.
• Monitor the traffic utilization of all internal and international links.
• Configure Switch, ATS, OLT & Rectifiers.
• Inform, relay messages, and escalate issues to the concerned departments regarding the downtime of incidents occurring.
• Report, open & close incidents of the incidents occurring.
• Make proper documentation of all the occurring incidents in the network.
• Stand as a mediator and central source of information flow of network problems between Vianet’s various departments.
• Manage and maintain the monitoring tools for its smooth operation.
• Have proper knowledge about the monitoring tools in use namely MRTG, Check MK, Cacti, Zabbix, and Smokeping.
• Maintain and manage the data center.
• Look after the issues and promptly solve any kind of issues related to the data center.